Kullu Manali Tour
You've got a great price
INR 17183 per person (Inclusive of all taxe)
Duration: 5 Night / 6 DaysBook Now
- Hotel Details
- YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- PAYMENT POLICY
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Kullu Manali Tour ( 4 Night / 5 Days)
Kullu Manali TourDetailed Itinerary :-
Day- 1 : Delhi to Manali (537 kms/ 10-11 hrs)
On the very first day of your tour you will get a pick up from Delhi from where you will start drive straight forward to Manali On arrival you will be check in hotel, Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Day-2 : Manali-City Tour
After relaxed breakfast proceeds to explore the sightseeing of Manali included the Vashishat Bath, Tibetan, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple and Monastery. Later in the evening you will visit Mall road of Manali. Come back to hotel for Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Day -3 : Manila- Kula & Manikaran - Manali
Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Kullu Valley and Manikaran hot water springs / Manikaran Sahib Gurdwara (80+ kms one way from Manali). Dinner & Overnight in the hotel in Manali.
Day -4 : Manali- Malana village & Kasol- Manali
Morning after breakfast proceed for full day excursion to the infamous Malana Village- Malana is an ancient Indian village in the state of Himachal Pradesh. This solitary village in the Malana Nala, a side valley of the Parvati Valley to the north-east of Kullu Valley, is isolated from the rest of the world, later explore Kasol and drive back to Manali. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel in Manali.
Day - 5 : Manali - Solang Valley
Half-day excursion to Solang Valley, hub of adventure sports in Manali such as Paragliding, Zorbing etc. Solang Valley turns into a Ski resort in Winter. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel
Day 06 : Manali, Delhi
After enjoying your breakfast check out hotel and continue your drive for Delhi On arrival you will be drop at Delhi Airport for your onward journey back to your home carrying happy memories.
Hotel Snow Peak Retreat
- Deluxe Room / Similar
SNOW PEAK RETREAT & COTTAGES - MANALI An exotic and unique holiday experience in Himalayan way..........
A Boutique property built in the Himalayan style with spacious and wood paneled rooms. Nestles amidst the apple orchards and beautiful pine forest on the outskirts of Manali Wild life Sanctuary, a part of Great Himalayan National park. It is located, just walking distance from the famous land mark of Manali “Hadimba Temple”.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 04 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basic
- Honeymoon Special Chocolate Cake, Flower Room Decorated, 1 Candle night Dinner
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Tata Indigo in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.