Leh Ladakh Tour
You've got a great price
INR 20800 per person (Inclusive of all taxe)
Duration: 4 Night / 5 DaysBook Now
- Hotel Details
- YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- PAYMENT POLICY
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Leh Ladakh Tour ( 4 Night / 5 Days)Detailed Itinerary :-
Day 01: Leh
If you are planning to have an anti-altitude pill before travel such as Diamox, then we strongly recommend consulting an experienced Doctor before you have it. In the morning, board your flight for Leh. Arrive at Leh. You will be met upon arrival and transfer you to your hotel in Leh. Upon arrival, proceed for check-in at your hotel. Remainder of the day will be for rest to acclimatize.
Day 02: Excursion to Pangong Lake (280 Kilometres round trip)
Delhi Sightseeing (25th Nov) In the morning after breakfast drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. Enroute you will cross Changla Pass, the third highest motorable road in the world. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Excursion to Khardung La Pass (78 Kilometers round trip)
After breakfast, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure of your life. We will drive upto Khardung La Pass to have a magnificent view of the surrounding valleys. Return to your Hotel in Leh by afternoon. In the evening, you may explore the market for some shopping on your own.
Return to your hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 04: Sightseeing Around Leh
Morning after breakfast, drive to Sangam (Confluence). Enroute visit Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Patthar Sahib. Visit Confluence of Zanskar and Indus River. On your way back, visit Ladakh Hall of fame. After your visit, return to the hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Airport Departure
Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight to Delhi with Memories unlimited
Hotel Mahey Retreat
- Leh Ladakh
- Deluxe Room / Similar
Hotel Mahey Retreat Leh presents 17 rooms which are well-appointed, well-furnished and centrally heated. Each room opens to a large garden and a huge kitchen garden. Guests can enjoy amazing view of snow-rapped mountains. At Hotel Mahey Retreat Leh hospitality luxuries extend to 24 hour room service, water supply, centrally heated rooms, WI - FI enabled, laundry, security & much more.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 04 Breakfast, 04 dinner at the hotels mentioned
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Tata Indigo in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- • Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- • Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.