- Hotel Details
- YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- PAYMENT POLICY
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Manali tour package ( 4 Night / 5 Days)
Manali 4 Night (CP Plan)Detailed Itinerary :-
Day 01: Delhi, Manali
In the evening board the Manali bound A/c Volvo Coach. (580 Kms. / 12-13 Hrs.). Overnight on board.
Day 02: Manali
On arrival in Manali check into the hotel. Day is free to relax. Post lunch visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
Day 03: Manali
After breakfast visit to Solang Valley (15 Kms.), famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e. River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost). In the evening you can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Beas and enjoy picnic on riverside (at your own). Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
Day 04: Manali
Early morning depart for full day excursion to Rohtang Pass (51 Km, 3 Hrs one side) (if weather permits). Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of more than 13000 feet, is the gateway to Lahaul, Spiti and Ladakh. Enjoy lots of adventurous activities there i.e. Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost). Enroute visit to Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla falls and Rani Nallah. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
Day 05 : Manali
after breakfast day at liesure enjoy the day in your way
Day 06 : Manali, Delhi
After breakfast day is free to stroll on the mall or for shopping. Afternoon board the New Delhi bound A/c Volvo Coach. (580 Kms. / 12-13 Hrs.). Overnight on board
Hotel Golden Apple Cottage
- Deluxe Room / Similar
Golden Apple Cottage Manali is family run cottage registered under Himachal Pradesh Homestay scheme. Golden Apple Cottage is located amidst apple orchard and promises to provide luxury, comfort and privacy from the maddening crowd, where you can truly feel the tranquility of the Nature. Golden Apple Cottage is situated at around 2.5 kms from the hustle bustle of The Mall. It offers a spectacular view of majestic Himalayas. The sheer beauty of the place and surroundings is enough to take your breathe away and make you visit the place again and again.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 04 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basic
- Honeymoon Special Chocolate Cake, Flower Room Decorated, 1 Candle night Dinner
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Tata Indigo in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.