Shimla Honeymoon Tour
You've got a great price
INR 22715 Sper person (Inclusive of all taxe)
Duration: 5 Night / 6 DaysBook Now
- Hotel Details
- YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- PAYMENT POLICY
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Shimla Honeymoon Tour ( 5 Night / 6 Days)
New Delhi (2) Agra (1) Jaipur (2)Detailed Itinerary :-
Day 01 : Shimla Local Sightseeing
Arrival at Delhi and drive to Shimla (9 Hrs approx.). When ever reach at Shimla check into your hotel & get fresh. Evening free for leisure & take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for wonderful day excursion to Kufri. In Kufri enjoy a walk through thick ceder woods to Mahasu Pick for amazing view of mighty Himalayas. Enjoy Horse riding at your own cost. You can do wonderful photography also. Evening come back to the Resort & do some shopping at very famous Mall road of Shimla. Enjoy your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla Local Sightseeing
Afternoon proceed for the sightseeing of Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass - windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit mall road and shopping. Night stay in Shimla.
Day 04: Shimla - Naldehra - Mashobra - Shimla
After break fast full day tour to Shimla, Naldehra, and Mashobra. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla Town - The Mall and The Ridge. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 05: Shimla
Post breakfast spend the day at leisure or step out to spend some time together to enjoy the nature . Overnight at hotel in Shimla.
Day 06 : Shimla - Delhi departure
Today drive back to Delhi & get transfer to airport to board your flight for onwards journey.
Hotel Sukhsagar Regency
- Deluxe Room / Similar
Nunc cursus libero purus ac congue ar lorem cursus ut sed vitae pulvinar massa idend porta nequetiam elerisque mi id, consectetur adipi deese cing elit maus fringilla bibe endum.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basic
- Honeymoon Special Chocolate Cake, Flower Room Decorated, 1 Candle night Dinner
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Tata Indigo in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowancesx
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour