Shimla Manali Tour
You've got a great price
INR 17405 Sper person (Inclusive of all taxe)
Duration: 6 Night / 7 DaysBook Now
- Hotel Details
- YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- PAYMENT POLICY
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Shimla Manali Tour ( 6 Night / 7 Days)Detailed Itinerary :-
Delhi– Shimla (350 Kms. / 07 Hrs.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & Drive to Shimla (350 Kms. / 07Hrs.) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla
After breakfast visit to Jakhu Temple situated on the highest peak of Shimla. After offering prayers and enjoying the panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges proceed to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal attires. Enjoy Pony riding or yak riding (at your own cost). Later proceed to Naldhera which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla - Manali
After breakfast drive to Manali by road (270 Kms. / 07 Hrs.). Enroute visit to famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall. Overnight in the hotel.
Day - 04 : Manali
After Breakfast proceed to Visit the 450 years old Hidimbadevi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetean center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery.Later visit Naggar Castle and local Bazar.Over Night stay in Manali.
Day 05: Manali (Up to Snow line )
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks , Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall and govt rules regulation ) enjoy Skiing full day around Rohtang in the mountain side snow fields. Dinner & Overnight at hotel. (Note : Rohtang Pass pay at directly payble )
Day 06: Manali - Chandigarh ( 300 Kms. / 08 Hrs).
After breakfast drive to Chandigarh ( 300 Kms. / 08 Hrs.) and Afternoon proceeds Visit to Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Sukhna Lake. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 07: Chandigarh - Delhi( 250 Kms. / 05 Hrs.).
After breakfast check out hotel later drive to Delhi ( 250Kms. / 06 Hrs.) and transfer to Delhi Airport/ Railway Station for your onward destination.
Hotel Aachman Regency
- Deluxe Room / Similar
Aachman Regency is a Shimla based Hotel booking service provider, you can easily book Hotels through our services. We have tie up with all the best resorts & hotels in Shimla, Manali, & other parts of Himachal Pradesh. Our endeavor is to provide you with best possible hospitality services with all facilities and comforts well within your budget. We also have our own hotel Aachman Regency, which provides you with three star accommodation facility in your budget.
Hotel Out Town
- Deluxe Room / Similar
Located within 3.4 km of Hidimba Devi Temple, Hotel Out Town in Manāli has a number of amenities including a garden and a terrace. Conveniently situated in the Aleo district, this hotel is situated 2 km from Tibetan Monastery. The property features a restaurant.
Sun Park Resort
- Deluxe Room / Similar
Sun Park Resort Chandigarh is a government approved luxury three star Deluxe Resort. It is strategically located within easy access from the Chandigarh Airport (20 km), Railway Station (4 km) & the beautiful Chandigarh city center. Resort comprises of 78 elegantly appointed guest rooms & suites that would gladly cater to the needs of Leisure & Business Traveller.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 06 Breakfast, 06 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 6 nights 7 days on double sharing basic
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Tata Indigo in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowancesx
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour